Poker aa vs kk vs jj

By author

Poker Odds, % Pocket pair vs other pocket pair: AA vs 88: 80.5% vs 19.5%: Pair vs two suited over cards: 55 vs QJs: 49.1% vs 50.9%: Pair vs two off-suit over cards: 55 vs QJo: 51.6% vs 48.4%: Pair vs undercards: KK vs 65o: 81.3% vs 18.7%: Pair vs one over cards: QQ vs A7: 70.8% vs 29.2%: Two higher cards vs two lower cards: AK vs JT: 62.7% vs 37.3%

20 Aug 2019 AA vs KK vs QQ vs TT ♤ Live at the Bike! 498,314 Poker Stream. Live at the at the Bike! Poker Stream merchandise AA vs QQ vs JJ vs AKs | Crazy Poker Cash Game Stream Highlights ♤ Live at the Bike! Live at the&n 26 Feb 2018 If you LOVE Live at the Bike! and want access to exclusive content and emojis, become a YouTube member! Support us here:  13 Aug 2019 AA v KK v AQ v QQ | $100K SHR - MILLIONS Europe 2019 | NLH - Live Poker | partypoker. 35,084 views35K views. • Aug 13, 2019. 135. 10. 5 Feb 2021 This instant poker odds calculator tells you your immediate odds of winning or losing a poker hand - just like you've AA vs KK, AA wins 80%.

15 May 2020 "The greatest laydown in No Limit Hold'em." Can Sammy Farha make it? Watch to find out and then stream every episode of #HighStakesPoker 

Dec 04, 2012 The best hands to play preflop are big pocket pairs like AA, KK and QQ, followed by big-suited cards like A-K. Which poker hands should I play? Every poker hand has equity against other poker hands, and when deciding which to play you should always go with the hand that maximizes that equity, i.e. gives you the best chance of winning that hand.

Those poker hands are pair of aces (AA), pair of kings (KK), pair of queens (QQ), pair of jacks (JJ) and AK usually in that order. These poker hands are widely considered the power five in Hold’em and most of the time you’ll be playing these poker hands every time those cards are dealt to you.

6 Aug 2019 Pocket Aces vs Kings; Pocket Kings vs Ace-King Odds; Pocket Kings vs Ace Queen Preflop equities for AA vs KK usually show the Aces winning about 82% of the time, with Against a range of JJ+/AK, KK has 62.6% equity. The odds of somebody having pocket AA when you have pocket KK in a full ring game is It has to be versus this one specific weak tight poker player type. Poker Odds Aa Vs 727. Calculating Poker Odds and probability of AA vs AK happening. At a ten So, the odds of someone being dealt KK and another having AA is 205-to-1. I called all-in with JJ pre-flop against what turned out to ¿Es normal esto?, ¿no debería cruzarme contra KK más a menudo?, o es que tal Haha, he mirado las estadísticas de KK, me parto, he ganado 2 veces KK vs AA, gano más Y ampliarlo a QQ vs pareja superior y JJ etc. Every so often we see AA vs KK. Every once in a great while, we see KK vs KK ( or the like). 6 Dec 2016 How often AA meets KK? Every how many hands? Also not only for pairs but also every how many hands a pair meets an unpaired combo etc.

For a goos, in-depth look at your poker hand odds pre-flop and in several very common poker hand scenarios, see our Beginners Equity Guide to Standard Situations in No-Limit Hold'em. If you'd really like to dig into all of the long shot odds in poker (quads vs. quad anyone?), check out our Long Shot Poker Odds article.

Poker Aa Vs Kk Vs Jj, slot tecno phantom z, anytime fitness casino, lady gaga poker face radio 1 live lounge Poker Night in America 4. 5 Seasons -124 Episodes. WPT Alpha8 5. 1 Seasons -6 Episodes. Aussie Millions Poker Championship 6. 14 Seasons -208 Episodes. PokerStars Caribbean Adventure - PCA 7. 8 Seasons -132 Episodes. Watch High Stakes Poker TV Show (HSP) 8. 8 Seasons -104 Episodes. Unibet Open 9. 6 Seasons -38 Episodes. Poker After Dark 10. 7 Pre-Flop Poker Probability - Probability Of Hands Pre-Flop Chart. The reference table below gives probabilities of being dealt specific hands pre-flop: The next article in this series will look at the chances of being dealt hands at the same time as one or more opponent is dealt a higher hand – for example AA vs KK and AK vs QQ. Famous AA vs QQ confrontations. There was a high profile AA vs QQ hand at the 2007 World Series of Poker Main Event where the money went in preflop thanks to some tricky play with pocket aces. With blinds at 3,000/6,000 and a 1,000 running ante, Tom Petersen opened with a raise to 22,000 holding KcJc. Feb 14, 2021 Poker hand matchups by ranking. Jump to specific poker hand index. Top 5% : AA KK QQ JJ TT AKs 99 AQs AKo AJs KQs Top 10% : 88 ATs AQo KJs QJs KTs AJo KQo QTs A9s Top 15% : 77 ATo JTs KJo A8s K9s QJo A7s Top 20% : KTo Q9s A5s 66 QTo A6s J9s A9o A4s T9s K8s Top 25% : JTo A3s K7s A8o KK has 78.5% chance to win preflop against a random hand. So if our opponent holds a random hand they will still win roughly 1 out of five times. 21.5% of the time to be exact. Important note. In scenarios above for AA and KK, where I compared them to random holding, I assumed the opponent has a random hand he is willing to go all-in with preflop.